Join Michigan UXPA as we participate in World Usability Day and celebrate its 2017 theme of “Inclusion through User Experience” on Thursday, November 9!
We will be partnering with Michigan State University (MSU) Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting (UARC) in East Lansing during the day and with Refresh Detroit in downtown Detroit at Grand Circus during the evening.
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Location: Michigan State University Union Ballroom (49 Abbot Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824) and Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center (219 S. Harrison Road, East Lansing, Michigan 48824)
Learn More & Registration: $25 at UARC’s World Usability Day Registration Page
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Location: Grand Circus (1570 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226)
Learn More & Registration: $5 at Refresh Detroit’s Registration Page
Michigan UXPA is partnering with WardsAuto to present its 2017 User Experience Conference in Novi, MI, on Thursday, October 5. The conference showcases discussions on human-machine-interface topics and connects UX research and design professionals to new technologies for mobility experiences.
- Workshop on UX methodology from Pillar Technology, “Hands-On Design Thinking for Automotive Innovation” – as seating is limited, register for the 11:00 AM session when you first register for the conference.
- Center Stage Discussion compares and contrasts philosophies and designs based on the most-recent J.D. Power research and explores new paths for UX designers and safety engineers to follow in the future.
- Networking with hundreds of automotive professionals involved in UX
- Many other panel discussions covering topics such as The New HMI, Turbocharging Connectivity, Machine Intelligence and Deep Learning, and the Newest Concepts and Tech for Enhancing UX.
- See the full conference agenda.
Hope to see you there on October 5!
If you cannot be there, follow @MichiganUXPA on Twitter for live updates from the conference.