Michigan UXPA is partnering with WardsAuto to present its 2017 User Experience Conference in Novi, MI, on Thursday, October 5. The conference showcases discussions on human-machine-interface topics and connects UX research and design professionals to new technologies for mobility experiences.
- Workshop on UX methodology from Pillar Technology, “Hands-On Design Thinking for Automotive Innovation” – as seating is limited, register for the 11:00 AM session when you first register for the conference.
- Center Stage Discussion compares and contrasts philosophies and designs based on the most-recent J.D. Power research and explores new paths for UX designers and safety engineers to follow in the future.
- Networking with hundreds of automotive professionals involved in UX
- Many other panel discussions covering topics such as The New HMI, Turbocharging Connectivity, Machine Intelligence and Deep Learning, and the Newest Concepts and Tech for Enhancing UX.
- See the full conference agenda.
- To save $100, enter UXPA17 as the ID Code when you register for the conference.
- Date & time: Thursday, October 5th, 7:30 AM – 6 PM.
- Location: Suburban Collection Showcase, 46100 Grand River Ave., Novi, MI 48374.
Hope to see you there on October 5!
If you cannot be there, follow @MichiganUXPA on Twitter for live updates from the conference.
1 thought on “Register Now for WardsAuto UX Conference”
[…] Register Now for WardsAuto UX Conference: Join Michigan UXPA as they partner with WardsAuto to present the 2017 User Experience Conference in Novi, Michigan, on October 5. Get $100 off if you register by August 25, 2017. […]