Our November email newsletter went out a few days ago. Hilites:
- November 9, 6pm: Michigan UXPA’s second annual Fall Mixer from 6-8 pm ET (online).
- Parallel Reality Comes to the Detroit Metro Airport: This is a great example of how personalized content design can improve the user experience.
- March 31 – April 1: UX @ UM Conference (in-person on campus and online). This one is by U of M graduate students, focused on grad students, but others are welcome to participate.
- Upcoming Events: Detroit UX: Coffee, Tea & Camaraderie and IxDF Detroit Meetup
- The Ford Motor Company is currently hiring for UX-related jobs positions: UX Designer, eCommerce (Remote), Senior User Experience Designer (On-Site), Principal Product Manager (Remote)