Another monthly newsletter went out to our mailing list subscribers this morning.
- Michigan World Usability Day, Thursday, November 12, 1-4pm ET
- Detroit UX, The Comedy of Errors, Thursday, November 5, 8-9:30pm ET
- TUG, Sunday Service, Sunday, November 8, Noon-2pm ET
- LTUX Detroit, Virtual Happy Hour, Tuesday, November 10, 6-7:30pm
- STC Michigan Great Lakes, Microcontent, Tuesday, November 10, 7-8:30pm ET
- Tell us when you want to attend a community holiday party
- Check out the communities who have been invited to participate in the party
Get the whole story in the November 2020 Michigan UXPA newsletter.
Update (11/5): After the email newsletter came out, we noticed three November webinars by UXPA International. These are free and open to anyone: you do not have to be a UXPA International member to join.
- November 6. Writing for the Web: The Six Step LUCID Writing Approach that Gets Your Message Across
- November 11. Managing Researcher Risk, Well-Being, and Emotional Safety in the Field
- November 13. How Artifacts Afford: The Power and Politics of Everyday Things (UXPA Book Club)
More details on the UXPA International upcoming webinar page, with links to Zoom to register.
We also discovered another Sundberg-Ferar Virtual Design Conversation, November 19, 12-4pm, on furniture, AI & User Experience and life-saving textile innovation. Free, via Zoom.