You can now get a ticket to our September 9th event “Planning & Cultivating Design Systems. Register at Eventbrite.
- Admission is $5 and includes dinner (sponsored by Vitamin T).
- CCS students are free but need to register ahead of time.
Sponsorships are available for $200. Your organization gets recognized for supporting the community. You can display information, like job openings or service offerings, at the event. Sponsors also get up to 10 free tickets: after paying at Eventbrite, we will contact you to get your list of attendees.
Listen to case studies that will explain:
- The parts that make up a design system
- How the parts assemble to create a unified design language
- Critical strategies for both stakeholder approval and team adoption