Internet User Experience 2011 Conference
October 10-13, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
The Michigan UPA is proud to co-sponsor the seventh annual Internet User Experience conference. This conference has grown every year and has now captured international attention. Come and participate as world-reknowned speakers and trainers cover aspects of web site design and strategy, including usability, marketing, branding, social media, mobile, and more. Tutorials will be offered on designing the mobile experience, personas, storyboarding, web analytics, and more.
Here are a few highlights:
- Keynote talks by Susan Weinschenk, Peter Morville, and Dave Mitropoulos-Rundus.
- Presentations and panel sessions.
- Optional training tutorials will be offered before the conference.
- Gala reception Tuesday October 11th at 5:00pm
- Student poster session.
- Third annual IUE Pub Crawl on Wednesday evening October 12th.
- Exhibits and Bookseller.
- Raffles and giveaways.
If you are interested in marketing your company, organization, or products, recruiting, or simply supporting this conference, review the numerous sponsor, exhibit, and recruiting opportunities available on the web site.