Friday, September 17, 2010, 8:00am to 4:30 pm
Michigan State University, Troy Campus, Troy, MI
The Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) Michigan Chapter would like to extend this invitation to the MiUPA membership to attend this free all-day event (registration required):
Registration is now open and is at no cost, (for this year), but is mandatory. Seating is limited to 300
Please register by sending an email to the conference chair, Jeevak Badve: firstname.lastname@example.org Registration will be confirmed by receipt a confirmation number. Please register only if you can really make it for the whole day.
- Christopher E. Borroni-Bird, General Motors, Director of Advanced Technology Vehicle Concepts
- Major General Bradley M Lott, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret), CEO True North Logistics
- Dave Allendorph, Navistar, Chief Design Officer, Global Industrial Design
- David A. Muyres, VP, Huntgreenllc, Newnorthcenter, OngoingTransportaion.
- John Manoogian, Founder / President, Forzablitz Design
- Stu Shuster, Industrial Design Department, the University of Cincinnati
- Richard Wallace, Director, Transportation Systems Practice Area, Center for Automotive Research
- Dana W. Clarke, President and CEO, Applied Innovation Alliance, LLC