Thursday, June 26, 9:00am–4:15pm
The Gem Theater, 333 Madison Avenue, Detroit, MI
Jared Spool will kick off the day discussing the Kano Model, which helps you gauge your users’ expectations, followed by six compelling case studies from real UXers from around the Detroit area. We’ll wrap up the day with a special keynote presentation. You don’t want to miss this local show focused entirely on user experience!
- Jared Spool, CEO & Founding Principal, User Interface Engineering
- Stephanie Rosenbaum, CEO, TecEd
- Ivo Gasparotto, Designer and UX Lead, GE Capital
- Amy Montgomery, UX/QA Shared Services Team, Department of Technology, Management and Budget agency
- Dan Klyn, Co-founder, The Understanding Group
- Lauren Colton, Information Architect & Business Development Strategist, Gravity Works Design & Development
- Keith Instone, Strategic User Experience Consultant
- Dana Chisnell, Principal Researcher, UsabilityWorks
Cost is $129. Register and get more informantion.