Job Location: Livonia, MI
Market Strategies is seeking a Research Director for the Usability Research & Consulting Group. The Research Director is responsible for developing relationships with current clients and prospects to generate new business, growing existing accounts, design and deliver custom research studies and ensuring that all deliverables given to clients meet or exceed expectations.
- Develop business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Prepare proposals for custom, projects involving high-end design.
- Serve as the primary client contact for all project-related issues and oversee project teams.
- Ensure the project and research design of each study meets the client’s objectives.
- Manage project budgets to ensure profitability and, as determined on a case-by-case basis, specific revenue goals.
- Conduct analysis and write reports.
- Presents research findings
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales of usability services or website consulting services, including direct client relationship and account management.
- Minimum 4 years of designing, conducting and managing customer experience evaluation of website, software or hardware projects including recruiting, questionnaire design, moderating usability test sessions, analysis and reporting of results.
- Ability to travel to client locations up to 40% of the time if necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced degree in human factors-related discipline (cognitive psychology, industrial design/engineering, human-computer interaction, information science, etc.).
- Experience conducting research within one or more of our core industry groups: Communications, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology.
- Experience in selling and/or conducting website analytics reporting services using WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Familiarity with quantitative market research services: Brand studies, customer satisfaction modeling, discreet choice/conjoint, market segmentation, or messaging & communications.
Interested parties should direct inquiries to Shelly Wolfson, Corporate HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-779-6876.