ForeSee is a top-rated web satisfaction management company. We utilize the methodology of the most
respected, credible and well-known measure of customer satisfaction in the country, the American
Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), to link customer satisfaction to measurable business results. We can
be found online at http://www.ForeSee.com.
We are currently seeking a Usability Auditor to conduct usability audit reviews aimed at improving
the interface of websites to enhance the user experience. The Usability Auditor participates in all
phases of the usability audit review delivery process—from conducting in-depth usability audits to
delivering results verbally and in written format to the client. Specialized training will be provided
- Review satisfaction data and communicate with Satisfaction Research Analysts to
determine area of focus for usability audit
- Conduct usability audits and write up expert usability evaluations
- Conduct usability reviews of prototypes, including wireframes and requirements documents
- Manage our proprietary usability audit database application
- Conduct ad hoc research regarding usability principles and best practices
- Act as internal resource regarding usability and the Usability Audit Review service
- Be part of a great team of smart, friendly Usability professionals.
- Take part in “Extreme Snack Day” with enthusiasm rather than skepticism.
- You will have a Master’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or other
related discipline and a minimum of one (1) year of relevant usability experience (or) a
Bachelor’s Degree in HCI and a minimum of 3 years of relevant usability experience in an
- You are sharp, self-directed, eager to learn, extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, and
adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- You will have the ability to work well with a variety of high-profile clients
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- You have a good eye and the ability to make great recommendations
- You have the ability to clearly convey methodologies and report findings verbally and in written form
- You have the ability to create deliverables that are simple and direct
- You’re a self-proclaimed master in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Snag It, and virtual meeting
- You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- You are a good communicator and are good with people.
- You have the ability to present in-person, over the phone, and virtually with confidence
For more information and to apply, visit the Foresee Results job posting.