The User Experience Specialist will conduct research and provide recommendations that create an amazing Client experience at Quicken Loans. If you are infinitely curious and would love working with our Clients to make things better, this career is for you!
The User Experience Specialist’s goal is to increase conversion rates throughout the online and mobile mortgage process. This person will report to the Internet Marketing Team Leader and collaborate with Senior Leadership, Marketing, Technology, and Business Intelligence teams. They will collect qualitative insights from Clients and use prototyping techniques to guide decision-making and product development throughout our marketing programs, websites, and mobile applications.
The User Experience (UX) Specialist will participate in Agile/SCRUM development environments, and collaborate closely with team members involved in quantitative analysis. They will perform all UX activities as well manage 3rd party vendors in conducting UX research and optimization.
- Identify, plan, and direct qualitative research activities, including Client usability tests, online surveys, usability analysis via online voice of Client tools, Tealeaf analysis, focus groups, and diary studies
- Clearly and effectively communicate results of all qualitative research and provide immediately actionable presentations and documents
- Translate business requirements into page/information flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and other documents that effectively communicate the Client experience.
- Lead regular meetings to review the behavior of our Clients online and in mobile
- Develop and maintain personas to represent end-users
- Four+ years of experience in designing and prototyping for websites, web-based applications, and mobile applications as user experience lead or architect
- Bachelor of Science/Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Business, or related field
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and tools
- Demonstrated fluency with wireframing and prototyping tools, specifically Axure
- Previous experience with Opinionlab, TeaLeaf, and PollDaddy preferred, but not required
- Must have a project portfolio focused on web and mobile solutions that demonstrate amazing user experiences
- Excellent presentation skills, strong communication skills, and amazing interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization
- Prior experience working with design, marketing, and advanced technology teams